Friday, July 27, 2007

My First!

Hi Everyone -

This is my first blog ever :-)

A little about myself: I am an artist, playing around with several media. Most of my current work is photography and silk painting.

I have other presences on the web, if you want to learn more about me!

http://www.stirboutique.com/ --> my Seattle studio/boutique
www.myspace.com/stirboutique --> yeah, you know :-)
kimberlyatstir.etsy.com --> my online store


I'm going to use this blog to share about all sorts of things I'm excited about, particularly fellow artists.

For tonight though, I'll share with you the love of my life, my dog Pixie. This is her. Isn't she great, keeping my bed warm for me?

I'll leave this first post here, but stay tuned because I'll be back for more :-)

3 comments:

Staci Rose said...

Where did you go? :)

kimberly@stir said...

Sadly, moving to a new apartment meant no internet for a while. Ack!

I'm back now :-)

s.i. michaels said...

Your dog is darling & so is your blog.